- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1-1/4 cups salted peanuts
- Lightly butter a cookie sheet; set aside.
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in small bowl; add butter.
- Set aside.
- Stir together sugar, corn syrup and whipping cream in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches 300°F. on candy thermometer or until syrup, when dropped into very cold water, separates into threads which are hard and brittle. (Bulb of candy thermometer should not rest on bottom of saucepan.)
- Remove from heat; stir in cocoa mixture. Immediately pour onto prepared cookie sheet. With tongs or wooden spoons, quickly spread and pull into 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place cookie sheet on wire rack; cool completely.
- Snap into pieces; store in tightly covered container.
- About 1 pound candy.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More