- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar with hands to form a smooth stiff dough.
- Shape into balls using 2 teaspoons of dough for each ball.
- Place on prepared pan, and refrigerate.
- Melt shortening and chocolate together in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat.
- Remove balls from refrigerator.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into a ball, and dip into melted chocolate.
- Return to wax paper, chocolate side down, and remove toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More