- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar with hands to form a smooth stiff dough.
- Shape into balls using 2 teaspoons of dough for each ball.
- Place on prepared pan, and refrigerate.
- Melt shortening and chocolate together in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat.
- Remove balls from refrigerator.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into a ball, and dip into melted chocolate.
- Return to wax paper, chocolate side down, and remove toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More