- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar with hands to form a smooth stiff dough.
- Shape into balls using 2 teaspoons of dough for each ball.
- Place on prepared pan, and refrigerate.
- Melt shortening and chocolate together in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat.
- Remove balls from refrigerator.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into a ball, and dip into melted chocolate.
- Return to wax paper, chocolate side down, and remove toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More