- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar with hands to form a smooth stiff dough.
- Shape into balls using 2 teaspoons of dough for each ball.
- Place on prepared pan, and refrigerate.
- Melt shortening and chocolate together in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat.
- Remove balls from refrigerator.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into a ball, and dip into melted chocolate.
- Return to wax paper, chocolate side down, and remove toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More