- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- * 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- * 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 2 cups Rice Krispies®
- * 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- * 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- * 54 mini-muffin paper cups
- 1. In large electric mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugar on
- medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing thoroughly. Portion mixture, using rounded teaspoon. Shape
- into balls. Place each ball in paper cup. Refrigerate.
- 2. Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat,
- stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut
- butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More