CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- * 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- * 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- * 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 2 cups Rice Krispies®
- * 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- * 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- * 54 mini-muffin paper cups
1. In large electric mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugar on
medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing thoroughly. Portion mixture, using rounded teaspoon. Shape
into balls. Place each ball in paper cup. Refrigerate.
2. Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat,
stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut
butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.