- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- * 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- * 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 2 cups Rice Krispies®
- * 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- * 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- * 54 mini-muffin paper cups
- 1. In large electric mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugar on
- medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing thoroughly. Portion mixture, using rounded teaspoon. Shape
- into balls. Place each ball in paper cup. Refrigerate.
- 2. Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat,
- stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut
- butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More