- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 8 oz. Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 8 oz. Peanut Butter Morsels
- 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Layer Saltine crackers on a 9 x 13 jellyroll pan.
- Boil butter and sugar until thick. Continuously stir until thick.
- Pour butter mixture onto crackers and spread as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then while still boiling hot, put morsels on top.
- The heat of the crackers will melt the morsels. Take the back of a spoon to spread evenly when morsels are melting.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, then break apart into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More