- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter.
- 2. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3. Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust.
- 5. Chill for about 5 minutes, then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely set, then chill until ready to serve.
NotesI found this on allrecipes.com this afternoon and couldn't resist!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More