CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
1. In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter.
2. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
3. Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally.
4. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust.
5. Chill for about 5 minutes, then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely set, then chill until ready to serve.