- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 pkg. peanut butter chips
- 1 pkg. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs into 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix and spread on bottom of pan patting down.
- Pour Eagle Brand Milk over crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over milk layer.
- Spread peanut butter chips over chocolate chips.
- Gently pat all chips down.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More