- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, soft
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 bar Butterfinger candy bar, chopped
- glazed nuts
- Use electric mixer to beat cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whisk chilled cream and 3/4 cup powdered sugar in separate bowl until mixture holds medium firm peaks.
- Fold into the cream cheese mixture in 3 additions; chill until firm but spreadable, about 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Summertime SippersSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More