- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, soft
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 bar Butterfinger candy bar, chopped
- glazed nuts
- Use electric mixer to beat cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whisk chilled cream and 3/4 cup powdered sugar in separate bowl until mixture holds medium firm peaks.
- Fold into the cream cheese mixture in 3 additions; chill until firm but spreadable, about 1 hour.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Summertime SippersSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More