- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and vanilla, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Add peanut butter chips; stir just to distribute chips throughout mixture.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More