- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups (12 ozs.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Cup (6 ozs.) peanut butter chips
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter chips; stir just to distribute chips throughout mixture.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and
- cut into squares.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Yield: Makes 1 3/4 pounds
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More