- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups (12 ozs.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Cup (6 ozs.) peanut butter chips
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter chips; stir just to distribute chips throughout mixture.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and
- cut into squares.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Yield: Makes 1 3/4 pounds
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More