- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 12 wooden ice cream sticks
- 12 medium apples, stems removed
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- Optional for decorating apples:
- chopped peanut butter chips
- chopped or mini chocolate chips
- chopped vanilla chips
- flaked coconut
- colored spinkles
- chopped nuts
- Insert wooden stick into each washed and dried apple. Cover a baking sheet or tray with waxed paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together peanut butter chips and oil. Microwave on high 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are softened. Stir until melted.
- Stir together confectioners' sugar and cocoa; gradually add to melted chip mixture, stirring until smooth. Microwave on high 1 minute or until very warm.
- Dip apples into mixture, twirling to remove excess coating. (If coating becomes too thick, return to microwave for a few seconds). Roll coated apple in chopped chips or coconut if desired, or sprinkle toppings onto apples. Allow to cool on prepared baking sheet or tray.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More