- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 6 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 bar (4 oz.) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400�F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 18"x9" rectangle.
- Cut into 18 (3") squares.
- Press squares into 3" muffin-pan cups.
- Place 1 tsp. peanut butter in center of each.
- Top each with 1 square chocolate and about 3 marshmallows.
- BAKE 12 min. or until golden.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
NotesThis recipe is copied from the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry website. It is very good and fun to make. I just wanted to share.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Koken met Oma
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More