- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is copied from the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry website. It is very good and fun to make. I just wanted to share.
- 1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 6 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 bar (4 oz.) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400�F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 18"x9" rectangle.
- Cut into 18 (3") squares.
- Press squares into 3" muffin-pan cups.
- Place 1 tsp. peanut butter in center of each.
- Top each with 1 square chocolate and about 3 marshmallows.
- BAKE 12 min. or until golden.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.