- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 6 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 bar (4 oz.) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400�F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 18"x9" rectangle.
- Cut into 18 (3") squares.
- Press squares into 3" muffin-pan cups.
- Place 1 tsp. peanut butter in center of each.
- Top each with 1 square chocolate and about 3 marshmallows.
- BAKE 12 min. or until golden.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
NotesThis recipe is copied from the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry website. It is very good and fun to make. I just wanted to share.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More