- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sifted cocoa powder
- 4 cups icing sugar
- Cream together shortening, peanut butter and water until smooth.
- Add icing sugar, one cup at a time, mix until just blended.
- Add cocoa, mix until smooth.
- You may have to add up to another 1/4 cup water, this frosting can be very sticky and thick because of the peanut butter and cocoa.
NotesThis frosting is rich and fudge-y. Good enough to eat right out of the bowl!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More