- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sifted cocoa powder
- 4 cups icing sugar
- Cream together shortening, peanut butter and water until smooth.
- Add icing sugar, one cup at a time, mix until just blended.
- Add cocoa, mix until smooth.
- You may have to add up to another 1/4 cup water, this frosting can be very sticky and thick because of the peanut butter and cocoa.
NotesThis frosting is rich and fudge-y. Good enough to eat right out of the bowl!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More