- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semisweet chips
- 1 can milk chocolate frosting
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Line a 8 inch square pan with foil,spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt semisweet chips over low heat.
- Add frosting.
- Add peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- Pour in pan and refrigerate 1 hour
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delightful DessertsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More