CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SOUR CREAM CUPCAKES - GLUTEN FREE
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sour Cream Cupcakes - Gluten Free
- Cooking Time: about 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbs Water
- 2 Tbs dark chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Quinoa Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 container (16 oz) Chocolate or Fudge Frosting, optional or your home made frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the Dry ingredients in a lidded container. Shake to thoroughly mix. (This can be prepared and stored for future use with mixing and baking instructions.)
3. Pour the Dry Ingredients in to a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, melted butter, sour cream and chocolate syrup. Mix to combine, gradually adding water. Mix at a medium speed for about 2 minutes.
4. Spoon into a muffin tin lined with paper cup cake liners.
5. Evenly distribute the peanut butter chips over the cupcakes. Lightly press them in with a fork or spatula.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Let cool.
8. Frost by piping the frosting from a bag, if frosting desired.
Yield: 12 delicious nutritious muffins
Nutrition Facts (W/O frosting)
Serving size: 1/12 of a recipe (2.6 ounces).
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 10.4g
Saturated Fat 4.99g
Total Carbohydrates 39.79g