- Cooking Time: 6 to 8
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2/3 cups (10 oz pkg) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Cocoa or Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Additional sugar
- Hershey Mini Kisses Brand Milk Chocolate
- Melt 1/2 cup peanut butter chips; cool.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixture until fluffy.
- Beat in melted peanut butter chips.
- Stir in flour, cocoa and baking soda into peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Shape dough by level tablespoon into balls; roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten cookies to 1/4-inch thickness with bottom of glass.
- Press thumb in center to make an indentation.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from oven.
- If necessary, using tip of spoon, press indentation in center of each cookie; immediately place 1 teaspoonful peanut butter chips in each indentation.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are softened; spread.
- Garnish each with 3 chocolates; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
NotesThese are great. I'll be making them every year. I added red and green deco sugar instead of the Mini Kisses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More