- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate squares
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 8 ounces fat free whipped topping
- Microwave chocolate squares in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add peanut butter; stir until well blended. Cool to room temperature. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Scoop truffle mixture with melon baller or teaspoon, then roll into 1-inch balls. Roll in suggested coatings. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Suggested coatings: Powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, finely chopped nuts,
- multi-colored sprinkles, shredded coconut,
- finely crushed cookies or graham cracker crumbs
- Nutrition Information per 3 Truffles:
- 142 Cal., 7 g. fat, 1 g. fiber
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More