CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Cool to room temperature. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture with melon baller or teaspoon, then shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More