- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Cool to room temperature. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture with melon baller or teaspoon, then shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More