- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box (19.5 oz) traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (may substitute sour milk)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, 1/4 cup butter and 1 egg. Beat until just combined.
- Alternate adding flour and buttermilk and continue to beat until well-blended.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of batter, 2 inches apart, onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are dry to the touch and firm.
- Let cookies set on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before removing to wire rack. Cool comletely.
- In medium bowl, cream 1/4 cup butter and peanut butter.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add marshmallow cream and beat until fluffy.
- Spread filling between the flat sides of two cookies to make a sandwich.
- Wrap each whoopie pie individually in plastic wrap.
NotesI'm always trying to invent something. Occasionally, it works out. My daughter's boyfriend adores the chocolate and peanut butter combination and this is what I came up with for him. Unfortunately, the pics are on my other computer and I haven't gotten the wireless connection to work yet, so they will come later.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More