Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Why I Love This Recipe
I was surprised to know that these cookies were made from chow mein noodles. Try this recipe and see for yourself how good they really are.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 small package semi-sweet chocolate chips (6oz/170g)
1 small package butterscotch chips (6oz/170g)
2 cups peanuts, any kind (500ml)
2 cups chow mein noodles (dry) (500ml)
1. Boil water in the bottom of a double boiler.
2. Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips on top of the boiler.
3. Remove from heat when melting is complete.
4. Add peanuts and noodles. Mix thoroughly.
5. Spread wax paper over cookie sheet.
6. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
7. Allow to set either on the counter or in the refrigerator.
8. Store in cool place...Enjoy!
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies