CHOCOLATE PEANUT DELIGHT
Chocolate Peanut Delight
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12-15
- 1 package (18 1/4 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, butter, milk, and egg. Add 3/4 cup of peanuts. Spread into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping. Spread over the crust; top with remaining whipped topping and peanuts.
In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Stir in vanilla until smooth; drizzle over cake.
Refrigerate 2-3 hours before cutting. Yield: 12-15 servings.