- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 160g dark chocolate coarsely, chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 5 eggs, separted
- 3/4 cup pecan meal
- 2/3 cup pecan nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 dark chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan nuts, coarsely chopped, to serve
- CHOC LIQUEUR SAUCE
- 150g dark eating chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 2 tablespoon Bailey Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180 degrees C. Grease two 6- hole texas muffin pan. Line the base and sides of 10 holes with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Tranafer to a large bowl. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar and egg yolks together until thick and pale.
- Fold egg mixture, pecan meal, pecans and grated chocolate into chocolate mixture, until just combine.
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg- white until soft peaks form. Fold lightly into chocolate mixture. Spoon into prepared pans
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until cooked when tested with skewer. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE - LIQUEUR SAUCE; Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth. Serve cakes drizzled with sauce and sprinkle with nuts.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More