- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Line bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 1 stick room-temp butter, brown sugar, flour,and salt until coarse crumbs form. Pour mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes. Let cool, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in same large bowl, mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, and 2 TBS melted butter until well combined. Add chocolate chips and pecans; spread over crust.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in pan before lifting out (use foil to lift). Cut into 32 bars. (I cut them into 16 bars)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Classic Chocolate Recipes
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More