- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 Somebody's Mother's Mother's Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups broken pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush the bottom of the pie shell generously with the chocolate sauce.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the corn syrup, pecans, vanilla and salt.
- Fill the shell. Bake the pie about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the filling comes out clean. Serve warm or cold.
- Spoon warm chocolate over each slice of pie.
NotesA chocolate-y pecan pie, perfect for Thanksgiving!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More