- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c. light or dark corn syrup
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. sweet chocolate or 4 sqs.
- 4 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. pecans, chopped finely
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir eggs, corn syrup, chocolate, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More