- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c. light or dark corn syrup
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. sweet chocolate or 4 sqs.
- 4 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. pecans, chopped finely
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir eggs, corn syrup, chocolate, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cooking with SabraSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More