- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c. light or dark corn syrup
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. sweet chocolate or 4 sqs.
- 4 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. pecans, chopped finely
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir eggs, corn syrup, chocolate, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More