- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes + chilling
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed peppermint or spearmint candies, divided
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate at 70% power; stir until smooth. Repeat with chocolate chips. Stir 6 tablespoons of crushed candies into each bowl. Drop white chocolate and semisweet chocolate in alternating spoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a metal spatula, cut through chocolate to swirl, spreading to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candies. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
NotesThese candies are such a snap to make, you only need three ingredients. The chocolate and mint flavors always bring guests back for more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More