- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C. Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Karo Syrup
- 1 C. Walnuts, chopped
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 C. Peppermint Candies, crushed
- Put evap. milk, sugar and Karo into heavy 2qt saucepan
- Cook and stir over med. heat until mixture boils and is bubbley all over.
- Boil and stir 2 more minutes, then add candy and nuts.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips, stirring until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More