CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT TEA
Chocolate Peppermint Tea
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 0
- 1 cup heated water
- 2-4 chocolate peppermint leaves
- 2-4 Stevia leaves (or liquid drops, to taste)
1. Roll the leaves between your fingers to crush them, and release the oils inside.
2. Place in cup and pour warmed water over.
3. Leaves will brown, but let them sit for 5 minutes or so to flavor the water.
4. Strain out leaves if desired.
Peppermint oil has long been thought of as a tummy soother – helping with nausea, indigestion, IBS, and other such ailments. It also may be a cancer fighter! In animal studies, it stopped the growth of pancreatic, mammary, and liver tumors! Peppermint oil is also a natural anti-microbial, killing off nasty bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori (which may cause stomach ulcers), Salmonella, E. coli, and the “super bug” methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)!
And, take a big breath of fresh air, because peppermint oil can help your respiratory system!