- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spread into greased 8 inch square pan and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
My Family Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More