- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- Add ingredients to melted butter, pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 325 for 35-45 minutes. Mine was done in 35 minutes.
- Do not test with tooth pick as it is supposed to be moist inside.
- NO milk go's in this pie and you can make this crustless too, it comes out perfect.
- Serve with whipping cream, cool whip or ice cream.
NotesCredit: : Omatje_Calif @ reimanpub.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Lau Family Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More