- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- Add ingredients to melted butter, pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 325 for 35-45 minutes. Mine was done in 35 minutes.
- Do not test with tooth pick as it is supposed to be moist inside.
- NO milk go's in this pie and you can make this crustless too, it comes out perfect.
- Serve with whipping cream, cool whip or ice cream.
NotesCredit: : Omatje_Calif @ reimanpub.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More