- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 sq. unsweetened chocolate (4 oz) melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a large bowl mix oil, melted chocolate and sugar.
- Blend in one egg at a time and mix really well.
- Add vanilla. then slowly add flour mixture.
- When all is completely blended together, cover bowl with plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight.
- Heat oven to 350, use a spoon and get a good sized cookie and drop it into a bowl of confection sugar.
- Roll in sugar; shape into a round ball. Place 2" apart on greased sheet.
- bake 10-12 mintues. DON'T OVER BAKE!!!!
NotesThese are MY christmas cookie, every year my grandmother and mom would make these, a double batch every christmas and we never had them again until the following year for christmas! they are so moist and yummy, covered in confec sugar so you need to be careful about inhaling when your eatting the cookie, a lot of people choke from it!