- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz pkg Bakers semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb white almond bark, divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup rice krispy cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 6 oz cherries
- 3 tbsp green cherries, drained
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 tsp oil
- Melt chocolate chips with 14 oz almond bark in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts.
- Pour onto greased 12 in pizza pan.
- Top with cherries, sprinkle with coconut.
- Melt remaining almond bark with oil over low heat stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over coconut.
- Chill until firm.
- Store at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More