- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz pkg Bakers semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb white almond bark, divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup rice krispy cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 6 oz cherries
- 3 tbsp green cherries, drained
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 tsp oil
- Melt chocolate chips with 14 oz almond bark in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts.
- Pour onto greased 12 in pizza pan.
- Top with cherries, sprinkle with coconut.
- Melt remaining almond bark with oil over low heat stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over coconut.
- Chill until firm.
- Store at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Italy or BustSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More