- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar (+ some for ramekins)
- 3 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400
- Butter 4 (2/3 cup) ramekins and sprinkle with sugar.
- Melt chocolate and butter this can be done in microwave set aside to cool.
- Mix eggs, sugar and flour, then add chocolate mixture, mix until blended.
- Divide mixture evenly among ramekins and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are shiny and cracked about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More