- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) bittersweet chocolate bar or chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour milk or buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan, parting 2 inches at the top for the cake to rise.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar collectively until downy.
- Add eggs, one at a time; beat until fully integrated.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate bar or chocolate chips; stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate syrup and butter-sugar mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Add 1/2 the milk mixture to chocolate mixture. Add 1 1/2 cups flour, mixing well.
- Add remaining milk mixture and remaining 1 1/2 cups flour; beat until well incorporated.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake approximately 1 hour 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center come out clean. Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan and invert onto a cake plate.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Rachel's Vegan KitchenSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More