- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 48 pretzel rings or mini twists
- 1 (8 ounce) hershey hugs
- 1/4 cup M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets;
- place a chocolate kiss in the center of each ring.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Store at room temperature.
NotesMy 5 yo daughter loves making these with me. They are such a easy tasty treat. We have experminted with different types of the hugs, at christmas I used the candy cane ones they had, mmmmmm. Haven't tried this one yet but had a suggestion of using rolo's in place of the hug and then topping with a pecan instead of the m&m's. I'm sure there could be a lot of different varieties
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More