- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 ounces white chocolate bark
- 1 - 6-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 dozen whole twisted pretzel.
- Colored sprinkles (optional)
- Melt the white chocolate pieces in the top of a double boiler or in the
- microwave (if using microwave, use low setting and stir frequently).
- Using metal tongs, dip one pretzel at a time in the melted chocolate,
- letting excess chocolate drip back into the pan.
- Assemble dipped pretzels on a wax paper covered pan and chill slightly. In the meantime, melt the semisweet chocolate and cool. Decorate by drizzling the melted chocolate over the white chocolate pretzels using a spoon, then sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More