CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE (CROCK POT)
Chocolate Pudding Cake (Crock Pot)
- 18 ½-oz. pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 3.9-oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups (16oz.) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, or ice cream, optional
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water, and oil in electric mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour into greased slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 6-7 hours, or on High 3-4 hours, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out with moist crumbs.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.