Chocolate Pudding Cake
1 cup flour
½ cup butter
1 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix ingredients and pat into the bottom of a 9” x 14” baking dish; bake for 30 minutes then cool.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix ingredients and spread on top of the “cooled” first layer.
1 large and 1 small package of instant chocolate pudding mix
1. Combine the chocolate pudding mixes, prepare according to the package directions, and cool; reserve ½ cup of the prepared pudding for the fourth layer.
2. Spread the cooled pudding over the second layer.
1 cup Cool Whip (in a tub)
½ cup reserved, prepared chocolate pudding
1. When ready to serve, combine the Cool Whip and reserved, prepared pudding and spread over the third layer.