- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: about 18 cookies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- about 1/2 cup prepared chocolate pudding (I used 2 Snack Pack pudding cups)
- Beat butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat. Add egg and beat.
- Add dry ingredients and stir well.
- Add pudding and stir into dough until well blended.
- Place tbsp-sized dollops of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350〫F for 10-12 minutes.
NotesThese cookies have chocolate pudding in them and wish that they were cupcakes.
The dough is the appropriate consistency that I would call it cookie dough rather than cake batter, but the finished item is light and fluffy like a tiny cake.
They are mildly chocolaty due to the fact that they are full of pudding-y goodness.
My friend Alex said they were like "little chocolate pillows". I'll take that.