- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 egg
- 4 oz chocolate chips.
- In a sauce pan, cornstarch, salt and sugar.
- Whisk in milk. Heat on medium.
- Let boil for 3 minutes or until thick, whisking to prevent clumps.
- In a small bowl, whisk one egg lightly.
- Take milk mixture off heat and slowly mix into egg. Add chocolate chips.
- Serve in a coffee mug with a dollop of whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Breads and Pastry 101
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More