- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 egg
- 4 oz chocolate chips.
- In a sauce pan, cornstarch, salt and sugar.
- Whisk in milk. Heat on medium.
- Let boil for 3 minutes or until thick, whisking to prevent clumps.
- In a small bowl, whisk one egg lightly.
- Take milk mixture off heat and slowly mix into egg. Add chocolate chips.
- Serve in a coffee mug with a dollop of whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More