- Cooking Time: 42-45
- Servings: 12-14 Brownies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box Dassant Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 box Dassant Truffle Brownies Mix
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease 13x9 pan coated with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Prepare batter of one Pumpkin Mix and one Truffle Brownie Mix [see box instructions for each].
- Portion 1/2 the brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Pour pumpkin batter on top spreading evenly.
- Add remaining brownie batter swirling through mixture.
- Bake for 42 to 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More