- Cooking Time: 42-45
- Servings: 12-14 Brownies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box Dassant Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 box Dassant Truffle Brownies Mix
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease 13x9 pan coated with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Prepare batter of one Pumpkin Mix and one Truffle Brownie Mix [see box instructions for each].
- Portion 1/2 the brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Pour pumpkin batter on top spreading evenly.
- Add remaining brownie batter swirling through mixture.
- Bake for 42 to 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More