- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can prepared pumpkin (such as libbys)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (can use reduced fat)
- Mix together lightly until smooth. Portion into 12 cupcake/muffin pan with liners. Very low fat muffins tend to stick without liners in my experience.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in a 350°F oven.
- Variations: enhance the pumpkin flavor by adding some traditional pumpkin pie spices.
NotesThis recipe (it's almost a crime to call it a recipe, it's so easy) was sent to me by a friend. You don't really taste the pumpkin- they are just really moist and delicious muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More