- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can prepared pumpkin (such as libbys)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (can use reduced fat)
- Mix together lightly until smooth. Portion into 12 cupcake/muffin pan with liners. Very low fat muffins tend to stick without liners in my experience.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in a 350°F oven.
- Variations: enhance the pumpkin flavor by adding some traditional pumpkin pie spices.
NotesThis recipe (it's almost a crime to call it a recipe, it's so easy) was sent to me by a friend. You don't really taste the pumpkin- they are just really moist and delicious muffins.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More