- Cooking Time: 12 min. per dozen
- Servings: 24 cookies
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, baker’s or chips
- ½ cup butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, soften
- 1 ¼ cups sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup red raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a double boiler melt chocolate and butter; stir together. Wisk in cream cheese than add 1 cup sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well. Stir into flour mixture. Leave dough in bowl and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Next, pull from dough enough to make 1 inch balls; coat with remaining sugar. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet; 2 inches apart. Press your thumb into center of each ball; fill each indention with ¼ tsp. of jam.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly firmed*. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet and transfer to wire racks to cool completely before storing in an air tight container.
- *light colored cookie sheet works best. Cookies bake evenly and without burning on the bottom.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More