- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 C (12 oz pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/3 C seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 baking pan.
- Beat butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly. With floured fingers, press 1 3/4 C crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Microwave 1 C morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, bowl on high for one minute.
- Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave for an additional 10-15 seconds, stirring just until morsels are melted. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir nuts into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over chocolate filling.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry jam over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before serving.
NotesI just made these & they turned out good and were very easy. :) I used white chocolate chips instead dark. You could also use the chips that are half white choc. & dark.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More