- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 C (12 oz pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/3 C seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 baking pan.
- Beat butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly. With floured fingers, press 1 3/4 C crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Microwave 1 C morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, bowl on high for one minute.
- Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave for an additional 10-15 seconds, stirring just until morsels are melted. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir nuts into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over chocolate filling.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry jam over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before serving.
NotesI just made these & they turned out good and were very easy. :) I used white chocolate chips instead dark. You could also use the chips that are half white choc. & dark.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More