- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 3
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups plain fat free yogurt
- 1.5 oz. dark chocolate
- 1. If using frozen fruit gently defrost them in a microwave until they are approximately room temperature
- 2. Slowly melt dark chocolate in microwave
- 3. Combine raspberries, yogurt and chocolate and gently fold ingredients until chocolate and yogurt are blended
- 4. Pour into dessert bowls or cups and chill
- Optional: top with fresh fruit and almond pieces
Protein: 9 g.
Carbs: 21 g.
Fat: 5 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More