- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 3
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups plain fat free yogurt
- 1.5 oz. dark chocolate
- 1. If using frozen fruit gently defrost them in a microwave until they are approximately room temperature
- 2. Slowly melt dark chocolate in microwave
- 3. Combine raspberries, yogurt and chocolate and gently fold ingredients until chocolate and yogurt are blended
- 4. Pour into dessert bowls or cups and chill
- Optional: top with fresh fruit and almond pieces
Protein: 9 g.
Carbs: 21 g.
Fat: 5 g.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More