- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together 1 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir into butter mixture.
- Pat 2/3 of the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Set aside remainder.
- Melt 2 TBSP butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and 1/2 teaspoon salt over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pour chocolate sauce over the oat mixture, and dot the top with the remaining oat mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
NotesChocolate Revel Bars (My Grandma's Recipe)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More