- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 small (5⅓- ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan; remove from heat and add sugar, blending well.
- 2. Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring until smooth then returning to heat; bring to a full boil, stirring constantly, and cook until fairly thick.
- 3. Cool a few minutes then stir in vanilla
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More