- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2 pkgs. pre-melted unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12oz) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 350*.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT the butterscotch chips and nuts.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Spread in a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and nuts.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool completely.
- Makes: 2 dozen brownies
NotesOh my, anytime I find a recipe that has Butterscotch in it, I'll give it a try and it usually stays on my Tried and Tested list. This is one of those recipes! Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More