- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. corn syrup
- 1 c. chunky peanut butter
- 6 c. Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 pkg chocolate chips(6 oz.)
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips(6 oz.)
- Bring to just a boil: sugar, corn syrup, chunky peanut butter
- Pour over: Rice Krispies cereal & stir.
- Spread into greased 9 x 13 pan & press.
- Top with: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips
- Melted in double boiler
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More