- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE CHOCO BAKE Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- PREHEAT oven to 375' F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, 1 cup sugar and egg in large mixer bowl; beat until creamy. Add corn syrup and CHOCO BAKE; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining sugar to coat. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until sides are set and centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesSweet and chocolatey, everyone will love 'em!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More