- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE CHOCO BAKE Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- PREHEAT oven to 375' F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, 1 cup sugar and egg in large mixer bowl; beat until creamy. Add corn syrup and CHOCO BAKE; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining sugar to coat. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until sides are set and centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesSweet and chocolatey, everyone will love 'em!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More