- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5-6 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups Oreo chocolate cookie crumbs (a 15 ounce box contains almost 4 cups)
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- sifted confectioner's sugar
- Melt chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla, stirring until smooth and cream cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cookie crumbs and pecans until thoroughly blended (it is easiest to use your hands to do this).
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
- Roll in confectioners sugar again.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
NotesA no bake cookie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More